Monday, December 24, 2007

The Eve

We decided on Italian food for dinner. No pictures, but here is the menu:

Meat Lasagna - ick, but this was for Ron. I have never really made him lasagna the way he likes it, so I figured that would be nice for Christmas, and he can eat it all week LOL.
Rice Pasta with Porcini "Cream" Sauce - This is one of my favorite recipes, so I decided to try and adapt it with a cashew based vegan sauce. It came out great!
Spinach with Garlic, Raisins and Pine Nuts - Also a favorite of mine, and it is supposed to date back to Roman times.


Oh no! Another present opening picture. But Ron took this one.
Clompers! Orion found these a bit challenging, but I am hoping he will be more into them when he is a little older. I had these when I was a kid!
A new bath toy from Grandma and Grandpa.
Wooden clock with numbers that come out. Orion loved this, more than I thought he would even.
That's it. Gotta go - big night ahead. :)

No comments: