Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's a...

Girl!!! We had the ultrasound today and everything appears to be where it should be. She even waved at us LOL. I will try to take pictures of the printouts they gave us. I really wish we still had a scanner hooked up, but we don't right now.

Sarah is really excited as I thought she would be. Now we just have to come up with a name.... I had this amazing boy name that I am kindof mourning not being able to use. We want something that has ocean or water in the meaning, but I don't care for anything I have found. We may just revert to one of our favorites from when we were making our lists last time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! As you know, we also chose an oceanic name for our son, Kai. I did a search for girls names that mean ocean and came up with this: http://www.babynamesocean.com/names_search.html

Happy solstice and happy discovery! I'm so excited for you...

FannyHams said...

yay for lil girls! i have TONS of stuff to pass on

Amber said...

I'm glad I found your blog.

You know, I think that Zephyr works for a girl as well, but I'm not a professional by far. :-).

Love and light,
Amber, the girl in the wheelchair you met at the solstice circle

Lisa said...

Thanks Tiff!

And Amber, oh my gosh! Hi! Did Gene tell you I tried to contact you through him. I have told so many people about that. I thought it was even more significant because Orion seemed to have a connection with you. Now I am really torn, but it just doesn't "feel" right for a girl, but I am not sure if that is just in my head.