Monday, October 6, 2008

A Tooth!

Well, we discovered something today. Sarah really wanted to see the art galleries in the Pearl, and Don had today off to go with us. I was worried they would be closed on Mondays, and I was right. We did find a couple open, though, and had a nice walking tour of downtown haha.

The funniest thing that happened was when we were coming up to Jamison Square. Don had said something about MILF Plaza, but I didn't really process it. Then as the fountain came into view, I started telling Sarah about how cool it is in the summer, with tons of moms and kids and people selling food and such. So Don says, "Like I said, MILF Plaza." hahahaha

But the biggest news of the day: Akasha's first tooth broke through! Not even 4 months old. Early teeth, just like her brother. Time to get the Spiffies out!

No comments: