Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sauvie Trip

One of the other requests Sarah had was to go to the Sauvie Pumpkin Patch. Here we are on the way. Look at my big boy in a booster seat now!
Sarah was remembering how stunning the Autumn skies are in Portland. She snapped this one out the window on the way. I think it was more about the clouds than the bridge.
I walked around with Orion while Sarah did her thing with the camera. He always heads to the straw pyramid first thing.
The mini corn maze is always a hit as well.
There's the cow!
Child of the corn - bwahahahaha
Most of the rest are Sarah's. Looks like she learned a thing or two in class. :) I swear almost all of them were perfect. The lighting, composition, everything.



I love this one. It looks like it has little ears LOL.
I think this is my favorite. It looks so cool in the full size.
This one looks great bigger too - notice the bee in the center.

Aaaagh, attack of the Floro Sapiens!
For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about...
Well, they don't look very threatening in that picture, but it is the only one I could find. Trust me, they were the bad guys, at least for part of the storyline in Super Paper Mario.

My own little Floro Sapien.
Is it bad this picture makes me laugh? It is just such a perfect capture of his mad face. The weird thing is, Sarah said he wasn't upset when she took it. I think he just happened to be making an odd face that looks just like his mad face, and the fists totally make it.
More artsiness...
And more cutesiness



On to the barn....

Sarah really liked this goat.

Wiiiiilburrrrr!
Somebody needed a new diaper. At least it was a little warmer in the barn than out in the open.

I told you she was in the barn! She looks like she is thinking, "What the heck is that thing?!"

Awwww, she couldn't get super clear pictures behind the glass, but this little stretcher was too cute.
Still life with pumpkin
Uh oh, it's puddle time.

I was tempted to put him in there!


A few last shots before leaving.




Self portrait of zee photographer.

No comments: