Monday, September 1, 2008

Is today a holiday...?

It sure doesn't seem like it! What a crazy time it has been for us lately. We have finally taken the plunge and made a decision about downsizing. This week we got the keys to a place that is going to cost us much less per month, so alot of this weekend was devoted to getting enough stuff over to the new place to be able to have Orion's birthday playdate there on Wednesday. I have been packing whenever I can, but it is slow going with my back hurting.

The big excitement for today was a trip to Home Depot with just Daddy and Orion. I hear he had a case of the "I want that"s. LOL, most kids get it in a toy store - mine gets it at Home Depot. Oh wait, he gets it at the toy store too! He was especially fascinated by a large display of light bulbs. Apparently he went to great lengths explaining to Ron in a very serious manner why he needed some for himself. Something along the lines of, "I need to keep a box of light bulbs in my room. That way if a light goes out, I won't have to play in the dark."

Hmm, that reminds me... I think the Saturday projects they do for kids start at age 4. I am going to have to look that up!

No comments: