Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Little Boy is Four!

Sniff, I can hardly believe it. My big, sweet boy.

A birthday portrait - yes, those are Lego Star Wars pajamas. We are having a Star Wars theme, so we thought these were appropriate. Oh, and even more appropriately, that is a cut from a Lego on his chin! If you could see it close up, you would see a perfect right angle from a corner of a Duplo.
He was being a bit of a monkey while I tried to get things ready, so I decided to let him open a present.
"Woohoo, a transformer! Just what I have been asking for!"
Only one problem - the box said 5 and up, but I couldn't even figure the damn thing out! In my defense, neither could TWO dads that were there later (including Ron!)

My best shot at a cake that would look like Star Wars. A big breath in...
...and blow!
"You missed one."
Um, no comment.
Aftermath.
More mess with Ruby looking cute in the background.
Modeling the finest in birthday wear.
Actually eating some cake.
What a mess!
Damon tongue. Or is that demon tongue?
So the question begs to be asked - just what do they put in black dye...? Not sure I want to know!

Messy twins!
And just cuz I had to make a crop of this because it is so cute!
Later on - bubble fun!
Akasha hanging out on mama's arm.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow, Orion is such a big boy already! Especially with that haircut. Looks like he had lots of fun!