Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pandora

I have a new Internet love. A few friends mentioned Pandora, so I went to check it out. It is the coolest thing ever! You pick a band you like, and it creates a "radio station" with all similar music. I have done some of my old favorites, like Cocteau Twins, Kate Bush and Indigo Girls and of course had to do Bob Marley and The Grateful Dead. What a great way to find out about bands you may not have heard of, and to get to know bands you always wanted to check out. Like I did one for Radiohead. They are a band I have always liked whatever I heard but never got into for some reason. My only complaint is I am not sure how much obscure stuff they have. They didn't have Sheila Chandra anyway, which totally bummed me out. But overall, I am loving it!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yeah! I discovered Pandora a few months back. It rocks.