Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our new home...

OK, even though it is Orion's birthday, this was the first chance I got to take some pictures of the new house, and I figure that deserves its own post!

This is one half of the front room - the living room which is toward the front of the house.
Another view where you can see the entry.
Other half of the front room - the dining area. This is the one thing I kindof don't like about the floorplan since the kitchen is in the next room.
Little family room area off the kitchen and the view to the backyard.
Kitchen - love the little plant window!
Master Bedroom - um, yeah, all bedroom pictures look about the same, but you can see the horrible job they did on the paint touch ups!
The master closet is awesome! It is a big walk in. Orion thinks it is a whole different room I think!

I didn't take a picture of the front or the yard! What's up with that? Have to add them later.

No comments: