Monday, June 4, 2007

MDC Picnic

Today was the Mothering Forums start of summer picnic! I made two raw dishes as I am still recently off the cleanse and trying to eat pretty purely - a "lasagna" and a halvah with flax seeds. They both turned out really good. The lasagna was much better than I expected even. I gave Tiff a ride. She was watching Janae, so we were a bit worried we wouldn't be able to squeeze all carseats in, but it was no problem. Here is a cute pic of them all in a row.

I brought my camera, but didn't end up taking many pictures because I was chasing Orion the whole time! In fact, a couple of the moms got together to hand out "Instant DDDDCs" (a kind of nickname people get on the forums). And guess what mine was.... "Probably Chasing Orion". Haha, yep, that's me. Thanks to my friend Kate, at least there was this one really cute pic of Orion that turned up.

No comments: