Friday, June 29, 2007

I am actually growing things!

I just realized I haven't posted an update picture of the garden in a long time. It would have been nice to get several of the stages, but I totally spaced on taking them. Here is how it looks today.

I am so happy the plants have done this well! There are several that just didn't do well at all or even sprout since this area doesn't get that much sun. The beans are still struggling and it will be interesting to see if the tomatoes ripen up OK. But the cool weather crops seem to be doing great. I can't even begin to say how awesome it is to go out and pick my own lettuce, spinach, basil and arugula for a salad. Here is a bowl all washed and getting ready to be consumed!
I am really hoping for a salad spinner for my birthday hahaha.

No comments: