Friday, December 10, 2010

Another Pet Slug?

We have been getting slugs in the house all Summer, but I was surprised to see this guy in Winter! So I finally decided to take a picture of one. It really is the craziest thing. Apparently they LOVE dog food. Not even sure how this one managed to get in as not like we are leaving the slider open. Even in the summer, I would be surprised as Kona's bowl is usually all the way across the kitchen from the door, so I would wonder why I never saw them on their journeys - always found then on the dog dish! And they are always really big ones, so not like they would be easy to miss lol. One time I found one with its mouth on a piece of kibble. It looked like it was all stretched out around it. Kinda made it look like a lamprey or something! It was really a bit creepy.

No comments: