Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkin Time!

We went to Lakeview Pumpkin Patch on Sunday. They have a neat little set up where the pumpkins are fairly far from the entrance, so you can take a train or a boat out to the patch, and take the other one back.My husband, looking like a psycho killer.
Kettle Corn!
"Friends, Romans, countrymen...
...lend me your ears."
Dad doesn't look impressed with the speech.
Pumpkins still waaay in the background.
I wonder what number jumping picture this is.
Examining the big, orange things.
Still life with pumkins.
Awww, a pony ride.
Can you believe my mother wants me to cut his bangs?!
On the way back - trusty Captain.
There are two of these guys that pop out of the water when the boat goes by. Very cheesy, but still very cute.
Even cheesier!
Passing another boat. Yes, this was the scary type of thing we were riding haha. Looks like something you should see in the Everglades! Oh, and that was the fast boat, btw.
The dock.
I don't know what kind of engine the others had, but this thing looked like a lawnmower engine and was twice as loud!
My little scarecrows.

No comments: