Wednesday, October 24, 2007

An oatmeal kind of day

I got this idea from Raising Your Spirited Child. They suggested anything you can scoop and pour, and I already know how much he likes playing with water. But what do you do on a rainy day? Put down a sheet and get out the oatmeal. I can't bake with this anyway as it is not a gluten free brand, so I figured it might as well be played with! The hilarious thing was that he asked for a knife. We have been doing alot of baking lately, so he sees me leveling off the measuring cups like that. And even funnier- he said he was making cookies... and he needed th computer to tell him what to do. hahahaha Recipezaar is my best friend.

My little measurerand pourer
At some point, putting it in his hair seemed more fun than measuring and pouring.

It's raining oatmeal!
After the storm.

No comments: