Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fun Halloween, even if I am a bad mom

I feel like a sucktacular mom tonight because I didn't get one single picture of Orion in his costume! Except that lame one without his hood up the other day. I feel extra stupid because I took some pics a few days ago and deleted them because they were blurry. Blurry would have been better than none! :( It was a fun night though. Orion had a great time trick or treating, although he kept saying thank you about halfway down the walk with his back to the door haha.

Wait! I am not the crappiest mom in the world! I was going through Orion's pics and found this one I thought I had deleted! It is not a great shot, which is why I stuck it in his folder thinking I would get a better one, but at least you can get the idea. Grrrr!

No comments: