Thursday, April 5, 2007

My Poor Little Monkey

Stupid California germs. We have been around all kinds of sickness the whole Winter and not come down with anything, but I come to California, and Orion gets sick. I blame the Y! OK, not really, but I did take Orion to their playroom while I took a yoga class Monday night, so he probably did get exposed to something there. It turns out our insurance doesn't have any naturopaths around here, so we had to see a ped. I am now sorry to report he is taking antibiotics for the first time. I feel really sad, but I guess I should be happy he went two and a half years without them. The doctor we saw was self described as "not big on antibiotics", but he said Orion's ear was "red and bulging" and that anybody would agree it should be treated. I just still wish I could have gotten a naturopathic opinion.

No comments: