Saturday, May 1, 2010

Picture Catch Up v.?

So my blog is woooefully behind and I wanted to do some quick catch ups.

I finally bought a monkey platter type thing. Now I just need to get more creative about what to put in it! The kids were both quite tickled with it!
We put some wet paper towels and a seed in the kitchen window to see what would happen. It doesn't really get any direct sunlight, so I wasn't sure if it would work, but it sprouted!
And here it is several days later!
We went to play at my friend Tiff's and ended up scoring some of her old diapers!!! This was the cutest one by far though!
And here we have the latest in dog fashion, modeled by Kona, dressed by Akasha. :)
Just a random picture of Orion, but what was going on in the mirror was pretty funny...
... which was this:
This is Akasha being a monster. She gets under there and makes a rawring sound and says, "Moooonster." Then pops out and says, "It's not a monster, it's Akasha!"

No comments: