Saturday, June 30, 2012

Orcas Island Trip, Day 2

I took a walk around the property in the morning.





Would love to come back and stay in this yurt when the kids are older.



Beach in the distance was a hot spot with the kids.

Saw tons of bunnies the whole time.




Chickens at the garden.

I was excited to visit here!

Starts!

Their peas are doing great as well!



LOL

Lots of foxgloves, one of my favorite flowers
Back to the cabin...
Everybody loves Spongebob!
Walking around with the kids this time...

There were so many big and varied slugs!

Waterfall near the beach.

Cool roots just above the beach.

Mini caves on the beach.

The kids were excited about posing with this guy.






Then they found some deer to sit on lol.

That's our cabin on the right.

We were right near the playground.
We had one other nice dinner planned at a nearby resort...
On our way to Rosario for dinner.
I took a photo of my wine because I thought it was amusing the waitress called it accessible lol.

Nomnomnom seared ahi.

Salmon with baby bok choi and garlic scapes.  My first time having scapes, and they were amazing!

No comments: