Friday, February 18, 2011

Orion Expanding

Sounds like a documentary about space lol, but no, my boy seems to be really making some developmental leaps lately. He came across our electric keyboard I had forgotten we even had, and wanted me to teach him a song. I picked out Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and he has been practicing it over and over. This is my boy who usually gets so easily frustrated and also says he can't remember things. Now he is telling me what a good rememberer he is! :D

The other things that really seems to be leaping right now are sports skills. I am not a sporty person AT ALL, so haven't really played much of anything with him, and Ron doesn't have much time for it, but he has been working at it on his own. He has amazing accuracy at shooting hoops, and has been working on his dribbling. He has also been throwing a ball in the air to hit with a bat. Watching his persistence at all these things is so encouraging!

No comments: