Sunday, November 25, 2007

We have a heartbeat!

Yesterday I went to a group prenatal with the amazing Pam. It was neat because there was a big group of expecting moms there, both clients of hers and others. Tiff also went with me so she could tell her rockin' HBAC story. The subject was hormones in pregnancy. We missed the beginning, but what I caught was pretty cool. At the end, we paired up to do exams. The mom I was with is due in April, and I got to use the Doppler to find her baby's heartbeat. I felt so professional haha. I wasn't sure if we would find mine because I am still fairly early and I know my uterus is tipped, but we did hear it in one spot, faintly and briefly, but it was there! Pam said it sounded about 144 - nice and healthy. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa- The group prenatal sounds like such a great experience- and what a way to connect with other expecting mamas! I wanted to answer your question about location/etc in email... rachele(at)selfnonself(dot)com

:)