Friday, November 23, 2007

Ice and Frost

It's that time of year! I took a quick walk at one of our local nature parks because I was looking for an opp to take pictures for a photo tutorial I have been working on. I didn't find what I needed there, but I did get some other neat shots. I am finding out something about myself - when I need to take photos for an assignment, they all pretty much suck! I seem to do better when I just take what the moment presents me. Or it might just be because I have been feeling terrible lately. So I am going to stick with it.

Anyway, I thought these ice patterns on the water were really cool. And one for my silly fern obsession.
And some even cooler frost on leaves.
And I did get a couple decent shots for the assignment. I was supposed to be working on slow and fast exposures. It was really too light for super slow and too dark for super fast, but it is still neat to see how different the same subject can look.

No comments: