Monday, August 13, 2012

Beloved 2013

Another beautiful year at Beloved. Akasha is on a special diet called GAPS, and I was really proud of all the prep I managed to do. I brought certain things frozen on dry ice and managed to have just the right amount of food for Akasha. I did alot of cooking at my campsite, but it was totally worth it!  I attended a couple really great workshops, including one on Huna Alchemy, and Akasha had a great time making lots of new friends and playing with old friends.

The long wait for the shuttle.  Always good company though! 





Opening Circle



Michael Meade!!!

Only at Beloved...












Buddies and Bendaroos

These gals set up this amazing area complete with lots of stuffies.  Akasha spent a good amount of her time there. :)




Workin the 'bucha booth with her new friend Nandi.


More Michael Meade - what a man!



Mossy!  This guy could make a sound like a didge with his mouth!








Kiddie teepee with art projects happening. 



Another great workshop about community involvement I can't remember the name of, but I liked it.






Fuckin Ott man, right in the thick of it.

Akasha was amazed by this living art!

More Ott



View from our tent the last morning.

Parking lot fun while waiting for our carpool buddies. 






We ended up getting a flat tire and staying overnight in Lincoln City on the way home!   Not a bad view for a motel.

No comments: